Sunday, August 2, 2009

Im still Alive

My cousin Krystal emailed me to make sure I was still alive since I have not blogged or commented in awhile so I thought I better blog lol. I have been so busy at work this week finishing training so I could work buy myself last thursday. It was stressful and I could still use more training. Then thursday night after work we (mom, dad, Jayson and I) drove down to Richfield for a fun field jeeping weekend. My weekend was great other than my mom and dad were sick. Friday I went on a trail that was way to hard for my vehicle and my mom had to pull me up some hills and drag me around but it was fun. I now have to add a sticker to my jeep that say "Chicks dig body damage". Yeah I added a few dents to my jeep. Then Saturday we went on a trail that was a little more my jeeps capability. I did one hill that they had never seen and open(not as moddified) jeep go on, it made me feel good. Anyways I will have to get the pictures from my mom and find a camera to take some pics of my new dents. Oh yeah my camera broke on this trip so I am majorly bumed. What kind of a photographer am I without a camera lol. Well I am alive and all is well.

3 comments:

Cynthia said...

:( sorry about your personal camera, glad you are still alive and well!! I can't wait till Krystal & Rachel come for a visit and we can see you at your work for a photo shoot!
Glad you had a good weekend, and that you 'n your jeep gave them a good run!
Love you Angel baby, ♥Aunt C

Krystal said...

Bummer that your camera broke, but glad you had fun on your jeep trip.

Andrea said...

I am glad that you had fun, even though your personal camera is no more. That really is bad news for a photographer, plus we don't get to see any fun pictures. What kind do you want to replace it with?