Saturday, July 25, 2009

Happy 24th of July

This is what happens when you get a bunch of single moms together on a holiday. We decided to have a bbq and watch fireworks with 3d glasses on. It was a blast. The girl holding the baby really isn't a single mom, her husband was at work so she got to join us for a fun girls night in. We ended up watching Coraline(Tim burtons creepy movie) and talking until three in the morning. I can't remember the last time I got to be a kid and giggle and laugh so much.

3 comments:

Andrea said...

Happy 24th! I don't think I have watched fireworks with 3-D glasses, is really cool? Going to have to remember that one. Glad that you ladies had fun!

Krystal said...

Looks like a fun celebration. I haven't ever watched fireworks with 3D glasses either. We did a whole lot of nothing here on the 24th! Too bad they don't celebrate it in Idaho.

Cynthia said...

Good for you, there is nothing quite like giggling with girlfriends! Never seen fireworks in 3D either, but I'd like to.
Love you, ♥Aunt C