Wednesday, May 20, 2009

I got it

I got my new home. It is so cute. They let you paint so I painted my cupboards. One of my walls they painted an accent color. I thought it was going to be a sage green but it turned out to be a mint color. Its in the kitchen so I have added brown colors so it is a mint chocolate chip ice cream colored kitchen. I will be posting pictures when I can find my SD card. I am making it a cute home. I want to say a great big thanks to my mom, dad, aunt Cynthia and uncle Kreg. While I was at work Saturday they went to Scotts house picked up my big furniture and brought it to my apartment so thank you.

3 comments:

Andrea said...

That is great that you have found a place that you like, and can make your own. We can't wait to see it!

Michelle said...

How fun. I can't wait to see pictures. You are so creative!

Cynthia said...

Mint Chocolate Chip icecream is sooo my fav, let's have an icecream party to celebrate your new place and fresh start. I love you tons, Aunt Cynthia