Thursday, May 7, 2009

Apartment

Ok so looking for an apartment on my salary really sucks. Thank goodness my parents are at least letting me stay here for now. I have a dog so that makes things harder. I have two dogs and a cat acctually but I will be getting rid of one of my dogs and the cat. Jayson is heart broken over his cat but I have to do what I have to do. I refuse to get rid of one of my dogs. I have had him for seven years he is like a second son, Jayson even calls him his brother so he will have to stay with me. So sorry to vent but I have to some how. Hope you all have a good day.

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Ah man! What a drag. I'm sorry. And what a pain to have to find a new place to live. I will keep you guys in my prayers. And tell your parents hi for me.

Jaysonsmom said...

Thanks michelle. I will tell everyone hi.

Andrea said...

I am sorry you are going through this :( Let us know if you need anything. We will keep you and Jason in our prayers too. Love you.

Jaysonsmom said...

Thanks Andrean

Marc and Amber said...

I'm sorry to hear about this! I hope everything works out for you guys. Let us know if you need anything and call me if you need someone to talk to or a place to stay just to get away.