Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy mothers day.


So my cousin did a beautiful tribute to mothers that I in no way can match. Her blog page is our happy family. I love this picture of my mom, me and my sister. It is such a fitting picture. Its three years old so keep that in mind. Anyways I have to say I love my son. I love being a mother. He is what keeps me going everyday. Life is not always easy as you all know but lately life has been really hard and it is my sons smiling face that keeps me going. The other day we were driving to school and I put my hand on my center console of my car and my son reached down and grabbed my hand. It was so sweet I nearly cried. I love being a mother I have the smartest sweetest son and I hope he never grows out of it. Now on to the reason I am hear is my mother. She is such a great woman. When I am crying and falling apart she still wraps her arms around me and holds me and tells me she loves me. She is a strong woman who has taught me and my sister how to be independent and to love. My mother is such an awsome women. I gave her a candy jar with a sang on it that says "Well behaved women rarely make history". This is my mother she could make a history with how awsome she is and how well she has taught us children. From what I have heard of my grandmother she was the same way. My moms mom helped build apartments while she was pregnant. She was a strong hard working woman who loved to throw dinner parties. I come from a line of strong woman and have many strong woman in my life. I want to wish all of them a happy mothers day.

2 comments:

Cynthia said...

Angel, this is so sweet! I too think your Mom and you are wonderful women!! I am sad when things are tough for you :(
Jayson is a sweety, what a blessing to have him in our lives. I love you, &hearts Aunt Cynthia

Krystal said...

Happy Mother's Day! I love your special tribute to your mom. She is a great woman. You are too!! Hope you are doing okay!! Love you!