Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Apartment II

So I have found an apartment. It is pretty cute. Its a flat so I have no one above me and no one below me. Its an end unit so I am only connected on one side. The good thing is they will let me keep my dog. That was a big thing for me he is seven and I didn't want to have to get rid of him. It kind of has its own yard so we can hang in it. I can plant flowers around it. Not that I could keep them alive but I can plant them. I am just waiting for them to get my work verification so cross your fingers. It had a cute kitchen that is a decent size. The living room is big enough to have two couches in it so that will be nice. Jaysons room is big enough that he can have his double bed that he got for christmas. My bedroom has a sliding glass window and is big enough for about a queen. I am getting excited so cross your fingers that I am approved for it. Oh the kitchen and living room are big enough that I can have people over for scrap booking hint hint for all you locals and well all you out of towners are more than welcome to come buy. Oh yeah I forgot to mention it haas a swimpool and a clubhouse so we can have family summer parties.

3 comments:

Marc and Amber said...

It sounds REALLY cute! That is so nice not to have to deal with people above or below you. I can't wait to see it.

Michelle said...

Yay!! My fingers are crossed!

Cynthia said...

It sounds perfect! Good luck, my fingers are crossed for you darling!! ♥ Aunt Cynthia