Tuesday, June 30, 2009

I got a new job

I am so excited. I have been needing to find a better job since mine breakup. Jay and I went to a portrait studio a few months ago to get our photos done and I was talking to the manager about how I use to work in a studio and loved it. She told me to apply this fall when she was hiring. I went in to pick my photos up and she had me fill out an application. Today was my first day. For the next two weeks I will be working both jobs and then after that I get work at a photo studio yeah its practically the job of my dreams. Maybe some day I can take it to the next level and do shutes out side the studio.

3 comments:

Cynthia said...

Congrats Angel! This is the perfect job for you, and I know you will be great, you have an eye for photography!! Where is the studio? Can't wait to see some of your pics! ♥Aunt Cynthia

Andrea said...

That is so EXCITING! Congratulations. About the zoo, we thought that you would be at the wedding, and we would all go over together. Now we will have to go sometime when you aren't working at your fun new job.

Krystal said...

That sounds like an awesome job!! You take great photos, you'll do fabulous!! :) Good luck!