Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Guess who started Karate

I did an Oh my heck i am so sore. Last month they let the moms go to karate for free for mothers day. The head of the school talked me into staying. He could see I needed it to take away my stress with everything. Master Lawrence is one of the most amazing guys I have ever met. He is my teacher and his son Mikki Lawrence is an awsome man as well he teaches my sons class. Anyways back to me lol. This class teaches karate, kick boxing and self defence. Oh my heck it totally kicked my butt and I get to do it again tomorrow. I am loving it.

4 comments:

Cynthia said...

Good for you! I always wanted to learn Karate. Keep it up and soon it will stop kickin' your butt, and you'll be kickin' others!! xoxo, ♥Aunt C

Andrea said...

Awesome!! I need to get active and do something like that. You should let Jayson take pictures and blog them.

Krystal said...

That's awesome that you found a new hobby that you enjoy and get in an amazing workout too! Plus, I bet it's fun for you and Jayson to both be able to share Karate together. Good luck!

Jaysonsmom said...

I think i am ok without blogging pictures of myself lol. Maybe in a few months if I am toned then we will see lol.