Saturday, June 26, 2010

Childrens parade!

Jayson and his cousins excited before the parade. They should be my friend and I were up till all hours decorating four scooters. What we do for our kids.

As you can see Jayson is with the girls. He was having fun following them and doing his cool tricks in front of them. What a little show off. I thought it was sure cute of him.
This is his friend Mathew what fun kids they are.

Boys will be boys

He was so excited with his new hair shaved into his fo hawk. I am nice and will let him keep it until the fifth. We will see what it looks like tonight after the color is out. I colored it this morning while all of it was long and decided to shave the sides. It should be interesting.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

How cute!! I love the scooters, you did a good job on them! I like the hair too.

Krystal said...

The scooters do like cute. what a fun day.