Saturday, October 11, 2008

Halloween

Anyone else getting excited about halloween. My son has decided he is going to be Harry Potter. He is at the age where he is reading Harry Potter and is no longer afraid of the movies. As for me we I am dressing up as a witch. We are having a witches night out. There is a place called Gardner Village and they are throwing a party for witches. I am so excited. Our house is all dressed up with Ghosts hanging in the tree. A haunted house sign hanging on the door with tape that says beware. And Ghost hanging in our front window. Anyways just wondering if I am the only Halloween nut out there lol.

4 comments:

SevenVillageIdiarts said...

My kids have really gotten into Harry Potter now too (Emma is almost 12 and Josh is 10) Damian just heard the 1st one on tape while we were driving to Disneyland and then we watched the movie. . .we loved it. . . Sarah

SevenVillageIdiarts said...

Oh, by the way, I need your address for a Christmas Card. . .S

Krystal said...

I didn't know you had a blog. Yeah! Another blog I get to follow! :) It was sure fun to see you at the Christmas party last night. We love you guys and miss you!

Heather said...

I didnt know you had a blog either... i am so excited for scrap mania, i am counting down the days and we still have another 2 weeks... i know i am pathetic...